Work in IYD
Institute employs more than 17 young professionals who have extensive experience in the field of formation and implementation of youth policy and youth work. IYD employees are supported by the principles and core values of Institute, such as partnership, professionalism and innovation. Specialists of various fields such as innovative solutions and international cooperation, economy, gender development, public relations, education, public policy, computer technology, history, etc.
In the recruitment process, IYD is guided by standards and principles such as transparency and objectivity, competitive selection and diversity of candidates.
Opinions of employees about IYD
- IYD for me is a place where everyone can discover in themselves a lot of hidden talents and skills, which, perhaps, had not even suspected before. Each employee at the Institute becomes a young professional who can do everything!
Duration of work: long-term
Payment terms: based on interview results
• Assisting in the implementation of a communication strategy;
• Promotion of the Youth Card;
• Promotion of the online platform "MOZGI.INFO";
• Promotion of the Institute's commercial activities;
• Information support in the process of advocacy of bills, strategies, concepts;
• Informing customers and partners about the activities of the company and maintaining favorable relations with them;
• Supporting effective working relationships with public organizations and government bodies;
• Building strategic communication with SMIT;
• Definition of forms, methods of advertising in the media, advertising media and their optimal combination;
• Conducting direct work on SMM.
Required qualifications The candidate must have the following qualifications and experience:
• Experience in PR for at least 1 year, as well as maintaining SMM and working with sites;
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop / Premiere pro, etc .;
• Understanding the specifics of working with adolescents and youth;
• Availability of the possibility of traveling on short-term business trips;
• Ability to work both independently and as a team;
• Ability to work on a tight deadline;
• Knowledge of Kyrgyz and Russian languages, English MANDATORY;
• Ability to make contacts anywhere, with anyone and maintain them;
• Speed of thinking;
• Ability to process very large amounts of information.
• Schedule 5/2, full time;
• Opportunity for growth, prospects for managing your projects.
Until May 10, 2020 (inclusive), send the following documents to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Current resume;
• Motivation letter;
• At least 2 letters of recommendation.
Applications submitted late will not be accepted. Only selected candidates will be notified of the results and invited for an interview.